Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Top 3 Fall 2010 Trends

Army Green Cargo Skinny Jean
Faux Fur Vests

Cat Eye Sunglasses
These are my top 3 fall 2010 trends. I love the army green cargo skinny jeans because there are really versatile. You can wear them with Converse and a black v-neck or with nude heels and a sparkly white tank.
I love the faux fur this season also because you can get the expensive look without it being real animal fur. You can throw this over almost any top to make it look a little more chic and dressy.
And last but not least, the cat eye sunglasses. They are so chic yet simple and you can put them on with any outfit. They also thin out your face and I believe that they are timeless. Celebrities all over town are wearing these such as Nicole Richie, Scarlett Johansson, and Mary-Kate Olsen.




No comments:

Post a Comment